Translocation problems + Phase success

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
phaseme

Translocation problems + Phase success

Post by phaseme »

First of all I just want to say thanks for the helpful people on this forum answering questions, u rock. In particular summerlander.

So I have been having phase success time and time again as of late. Mostly every time I do, its without the need for any technique, i simply separate. This morning I did it this way at least 3 times. As a word of advice to peeps having issues, there is a sweet spot between sleep and waking state u must catch - dont over think - have strong intention to do it and you will see how easy it is.

Infact this morning I separated blind (happens sometime) and palpated so much it didnt work to bring bk my sight.. I navigated my house to my bathroom and still couldn't see... so i thought ill physically try to open my eyes which i was scared to do because I felt like i would wake in my bed but NO --- I opened my eyes slowly and there I was in my bathroom staring in the mirror at a long haired bugged eyed version of myself... Its pretty insane how realistic the phase is :o

Anyway, my issue and question today is issues with translocating. I have yet to successfully do this or even leave my house, let alone my room and bathroom after many phase entrances :(:(

Everytime Im comfortable, I attempt translocation by opening a door and thinking of where I want to go or see (strong excited intention and feeling) - and voila, I open the door and im back in my bed. this happens EVERYTIME! Its annoying. What am i doing wrong? Is there a particular way I need to think of it, I.e: visualization or simply expectation? Translocating is THEE most exciting thing in my opinion... seeing and doing all kinds of stuff :P ::) >:D

HELP!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Translocation problems + Phase success

Post by Summerlander »

phaseme wrote:First of all I just want to say thanks for the helpful people on this forum answering questions, u rock. In particular summerlander.
You know it! >:D
phaseme wrote:So I have been having phase success time and time again as of late. Mostly every time I do, its without the need for any technique, i simply separate.
No faffing! Genius! ^-^
phaseme wrote:This morning I did it this way at least 3 times. As a word of advice to peeps having issues, there is a sweet spot between sleep and waking state u must catch - dont over think - have strong intention to do it and you will see how easy it is.
Spot on. ;D
phaseme wrote:Infact this morning I separated blind (happens sometime) and palpated so much it didnt work to bring bk my sight.. I navigated my house to my bathroom and still couldn't see... so i thought ill physically try to open my eyes which i was scared to do because I felt like i would wake in my bed but NO --- I opened my eyes slowly and there I was in my bathroom staring in the mirror at a long haired bugged eyed version of myself... Its pretty insane how realistic the phase is :o
LMAO! I love those distorted mirror reflections! :))
Sometimes when I can't see, even after rubbing my hands and palpation of objects, I start puffing a hot stream of air everywhere, and, like magic, I start painting a new and bright environment. I have so much fun this way sometimes and the desire to use this because it's fun seems to make it work every time. ;)
Anyway, my issue and question today is issues with translocating. I have yet to successfully do this or even leave my house, let alone my room and bathroom after many phase entrances :(:(
I'll help. It's easier than you think when all that stands in the way is simple doubt. This is the foundation of mental barriers. Knock 'em down and the phase world is your oyster.
Everytime Im comfortable, I attempt translocation by opening a door and thinking of where I want to go or see (strong excited intention and feeling) - and voila, I open the door and im back in my bed. this happens EVERYTIME! Its annoying. What am i doing wrong? Is there a particular way I need to think of it, I.e: visualization or simply expectation? Translocating is THEE most exciting thing in my opinion... seeing and doing all kinds of stuff :P ::) >:D
Do not fear fouling. Think that a foul can always be remedied with re-entering the phase. I know expectation can be tricky but go with me on this. If the mental barrier persists with the "door method," try different translocation techniques for the time being. Here is one I use which is a good antidote for fouling precisely because motion/action and sensory maintenance is involved in the process of translocation. (Well, it's not exactly the antithesis of the door method but it is certainly more powerful in terms of simultaneously maintaining the phase state:

1) Start running
2) Close your eyes
3) Whilst running imagine that the floor you tread on is already the desired destination (you are there already, my man, believe it, Neo!)
4) Open your eyes only to confirm that you are where you want to be (or at least something like it)
5) Immediately carry out your interesting plan of action for that phase environment

Remember, when you run, do not become concerned with obstacles (walls, furniture etc.) in your house replica. Forget that familiar environment. Treat it like it doesn't exist any more. Feeling the feet stomping on new ground. Experience yourself dashing through phase space. Let me know how you get on and good luck! :)