Is there anything i can do to better remember?

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
salmonies

Is there anything i can do to better remember?

Post by salmonies »

Hi
So i have just come back to practicing phasing.
I stopped because i could not get what i would call " realistic results". Only after a bit away am i ready to try again. I will explain what happened, any pointers would be great.

I was very pumped after watching the doc about phasing and agreed wholeheartedly, i set of to practice. As i wake up a lot during my sleeping i never get much in the way of sleep. So i intended to roll out using phantom movement. I am quite practiced with phantom movement as i have been practicing astral stuff on and off for yearrrrrrs. I woke up a couple of time and forgot to try.

Then i woke up and tried rolling and i stopped half way because i though i was really rolling out of bed. I returned to my body with out moving so i tried again and rolled out of bed again. To my surprise i fell out of bed. All of those times i read about rolling out of bed and finally i know what its like. I did not hit the floor i kind of stopped my self. My arms went out and i just stopped mid air. Thoroughly excited with my self i turned from floating on my back in a half forward somersault and flew up at the roof to fly out and then nothing.

The next time was the same except i hit the floor face first then sort of slid down my room like i was on ice. I got up and looked back at my room then tried to walk through the door. It was really hard to get through. When i did it was more like a wonderland not what i wanted not what i had in mind. Nothing like my house. I did not know where it came from and after walking around this strange place i gave up.

Nothing is very strong and real when i get out. I am not sure what to do. I can't remember to try a deepening tech. I don't seem to be very aware it is more like a foggy dream i was hoping to be able to walk around my house not end up in wonderland.

So pointers would help .Thanks
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Is there anything i can do to better remember?

Post by NOVA »

Hi. Deepening is probably the best way to get a more solid experience. So you must try to remember to do it. Re read instructions about deepening. Touch everything immediately after the exit.
salmonies

Re: Is there anything i can do to better remember?

Post by salmonies »

yeah i thought as much,

so that makes the question How can i remember to do that?

is there any good methods to get remembering ?