Right state of mind.

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Tcaster

Right state of mind.

Post by Tcaster »

Hi!

after reading Michaels book my phase/astral exp. started whole new chapter for me. I have had few very good phase experiences and always with indirect technique (sleep about 6 hours and be awake just moment 2-10 min. and go to back to bed). For me it works about 1/5 trying. When it works fine, I go back to bed and say my self ,I want to have OBE and just focus to it and then WITHOUT break of consciousness I feel warm wave over me and I just know now I can roll out out of my body and leave my body to phase(or what ever you like to name it)

Most of times I just cant get that right state of MIND and I just fell sleep...Ok! I know Im beginner but do you guys have any clues how I can improve my succesful attemps?

Tcaster
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Right state of mind.

Post by Molecule »

I think the most common suggestion to that is keep practicing until you master that skill. The more you repeat something, the more your "muscle memory" (doesn't really fit here but you know what I mean) kicks in.