Problem with Phase ...

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
Huntaa48

Problem with Phase ...

Post by Huntaa48 »

So I had a nap to enter the phase. When I woke up I could here the loud traffic and used the wriggling technique. I rolled out of bed and got threw across the room and could still hear the traffic whilst in the phase but didn't know if it was phantom or not. Anyway, a person had his arms around me as I lay on the floor as if he was restricting me. I can't remember him speaking but I knew his name. The problem was I couldn't get up because this person had his arms around me and refused to let me move. I tried to create vision but couldn't succeed with this neucance!
I eventually just woke myself up as I grew tired of repeating the same sequence of rolling out of bed and still being stuck on the ground...
Wondered if anyone knew a way to work around this
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Problem with Phase ...

Post by Summerlander »

Mental barriers can be broken by recognising that they are just that: mental barriers. The person restricting you isn't really there. He also does not have a name even if you feel deep inside, by way of epiphany, that he does. Just relax, imagine that the arms that restrict you are turning into smoke, tell yourself it's a dream world (not reality), and use Raduga's The Phase guidebook to find a technique that suits you in order to create vision. Remember, anything is possible. You can fly, pass through walls like a ghost and go anywhere your heart desires.