Angel Experiment

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Angel Experiment

Post by Michael Raduga »

Please, participate in our new experiment:

Step 1: Get a deep phase (by indirect techniques)
Step 2: Find an Angel
Step 3: Eat some food
The Goal:  Can you duplicate the biblical event found in 1Kings 19:4-6?
(First Book of Kings, Chapter 19)
4 But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I [am] not better than my fathers.
5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise [and] eat.
6 And he looked, and, behold, [there was] a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.
Send results to [email protected]

The experiment will end on November 19, 2011
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Angel Experiment

Post by Summerlander »

Hmmm...I've done it (it's in my blog) but I entered the phase via dream-consciousness and there were no trees or any landscape for that matter.  Just me and the...erm...hooded angel! ;D

Should I use indirect techniques to enter the phase and then try to replicate exactly what the passage describes?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Actually, it would be better to do by indirect method(as it's in the Bible), but your first experience isn't bad
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Cool.  I'll have another go at it using indirect techniques and after meeting another angel, perhaps I can carry out other steps in my plan of action.  I love these experiments, btw, they are fun!  You never know what you'll get even when you request it! :D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I've done these things before too,but at different times.I've come across beings of white light twice so far.One of the times it followed me through my phase backyard and through a transition to an unfamilar neighborhood.It sort of laughed at me or giggled....

The other time I tried to fly to the moon from my phase backyard.After I got pretty high up in the clouds I saw this amorphous white light being above me.As I got near,my flight power quit suddenly.I rushed to the ground very fast like a brick and I actually worried about injury,it turned out to be a soft landing though.I thought for sure that I'd foul from this but I didn't and I continued on with other things...

I don't hold any beliefs about angels or religion btw,so it was kind of strange for this content to show up for me.But I had recently been through a period of arguing with my wife about whether or not angels exist..

I've eaten and had drinks of tap water in the phase before too at other times out of sheer curiousity.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That's cool Jeff.  I think whether we believe in these things or not, we have already been exposed to them and that in itself must account for something.  Heck, our minds can apparently create things that we have never seen before just via imagination alone.  It's no surprise then that the phase can present us with things that are generally accepted to be non-existent.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Yeah,the mind is pretty amazing,whatever it really is. This morning I invited 'aliens' to pick me up in my lucid dream but it didn't go off.Maybe not enough priming,it was a spontaneous decision...
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I'm not a religious man, so I can't recreate anyone's past experiences in any meaningful detail from the good book, perhaps best left to the priests. I want to say that the precepts and or the angels or demons, are perhaps how early man, interpreted the experiences of altered states and OOBE's. As you have eluded too here.

Do they really exist in phase? Likely, the ones who first posed the parables.

Be Well 
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I'm not a religious man either,in fact I admit to being extremely annoyed by fundamentalists and I basically agree with most of Bill Maher's outlooks from the movie "Religulous".

However,having been Christmas Eve last night,I decided to make guardian angel contact my goal. (Which BTW, is really not much different from contacting 'dream guides' and such things I believe.)

After 3-4 hours of normal sleep and dreaming I did a WBTB-MILD.I became Lucidly conscious as I looked at a wooden signpost  alone in surrounding darkness-void. I OBEd into the usual phase version of my parent's home as it was in my childhood.I followed my usual path to the sliding glassdoors in the living room (which have been gone for many years now) to go outside. I decided to use them as part of the technique for finding objects and people.

I verbally called out to the surrounding dream space: "Do I have a guardian angel here?" My voice was weak and difficult to project,which can happen as we all know.Then a young girl's voice from behind me answered: " No...not one that is angry with you." I turned to see my daughter there and went to give her a kiss.I thought this answer was odd because I've always thought to myself: "if I were to have such a thing as a guardian angel it would probably be quite pissed off at me.."

So I willed it-him-her-whatever to be outside when I opened the door.When I went out, there was a huge lion sitting atop a pedestal.By this time I started spinning to maintain and while I did the environment morphed to something of a cross between the backyard and a game show set or a circus.

I began to float over to the audience in the bleachers because I saw the phase version of my brother there and thought I'd talk to him.While I drifted over a set of black curtains opened up unexpectedly and I was pulled through them.There were more people in stadium seating there but I resisted and went back because I was afraid of fouling.When I reached the spot where my brother had been he was gone.I started asking some of the dream characters there some questions as I maintained by palpating a balcony wall,but I fouled anyway.

There was a lot of symbolism with this one and I think there is  probably a million ways to interpret this..It was a pretty wierd phase experience, and now I kind of regret not approaching the lion and pursuing this aspect of the experience.Apparently,lions are very symbolic in Christianity.
Andrepereira

Post by Andrepereira »

Hello everyone!

Few days ago I had a strange and powerfull experience. I was in my bed it was almost day time and I was trying to have an OBE by the indirect method.
I don't know why but the sensations didn't show up. Everything seemed normal I could see everything in my room clearly and I was thinking what could be wrong.
That's when I ask for assistance to Archangel Michael, I evoked him by saying his name 3x times, and as soon I did it BAM!
A red pulse appear right in front of my eyes!!! I didn't see any angel but I felt it!!! It was so intense and extraordinary!!!
I asked him to check want is my situation in relation to my meditation projects and as soon I had this though I felt his presence even more intense! I felt something like being scanned for about 1 minute or more, and I could sense some kind of energy all around me.
When he or she finished I was being pulled and suddently I saw myself floating above my bed. IT WAS LIKE REALITY! THAT'S AMAZING.
The I stopped floating in the ceiling for a while and was sent to the floor where I layed in with my tummy in the floor and there was this mirror in front of me. In mirror I could see myself in a kind agony and struggling with all my body, members and jaw. They were all contorted.
I could see my own eyes like a real mirror! So clear, so real...

It is not the first time I asked for assistance to an Angelic Entity, but this one was few days ago and it was real deep to me. I hope I could give my support to this research, thank you everyone. :)
The Phoenix Project

We are eternal and powerful beings.
...we need to Remember.

http://www.pp555.blogspot.pt