Re: The main problem with entering the phase

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

The main problem with entering the phase

Post by TheOnerous »

I don't want to oversimplify things, but would I be right in saying the main problem that stops people entering the phase regularly is:

Remembering to stay still and attempt to separate on the moment of waking?

I'm pretty sure that my own problem can be summed up as that. Do other people find it as difficult as I do? I'm trying to find ways to crack the problem.
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Post by johnny »

hi

i have the same problem. :( and i also forget to do the indirect tech. i don`t get it because i can have the best intention in the evening and during the day, but when i have to perform upon awakening i simply don`t do it  ???

i believe deep down in my heart that my life while be better, and there are so many things that i could  be better at, by training in the phase but still with all this knowning i don`t do what i have to do ???

what is going on  ???

if anybody have seen the secret and know that what you think about and what you get is always a match, then it would be stupid not to train in this area in the phase, but why do i put up these mental blocks ??? and even more important, how can they be removed ???
its your mind.....use it or loose it
DreamInception

Post by DreamInception »

Sometimes it might seem that it is all a lot of work but what I discovered is that you have to break everything down into chunks and make it into a process.

It's almost like it's so difficult that you go beyond that, so much that it becomes easy. It does take work but with experience you learn to cut corners and put yourself in the right state of mind.

What truly works for me is mediating and elevating myself to that trance state. I carry that through as I'm falling to sleep and then my energy my either soar or it might not. This helps a lot, and I just have to keep doing more of what works and cut back on things that just waste my time.

Yes, there is a big learning curve, and the more organized you are (keeping a journal) the more experiences you will have.