Very very strange phase experience at this morning

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Tcaster

Very very strange phase experience at this morning

Post by Tcaster »

Hi!

Summer is here..and somehow in summer time I manage lucid dream or phase exp. or astral travel(u name it)quite easily.
So this morning after good night sleep I woke up and did go toilet and drank some water and went back to bed. I also decided to try lucid dreaming and it went very easily.

I did feel warm wave over me and my body was paralysed and I just rolled out and did go thru my room wall. It was very vivid and real and I idid know for sure I was awake in a dream(like knowing i just woke up before and did go toilet and now Im here in phase) This time I experienced something very strange.after normal flying around I met some people and I did talk with woman and I said to this woman"do you know that im astral traveller and Im still a live in a real world. She said yes, and she told me she died at her 30`s at year 1961...it was awesome even if i did make it up all in my mind. THIS place was very high place and I did see another "plane" very very faraway under us and I told her im scared to go there becuse if i cant fly this time i will just drop there...this woman told me. you should not go there..there is a lot of bad people....huh....Then I fly away and shouted my long time passed dog but I didnt met this dog. Then gradually I was back in normal awaking state and everything fades.

I never before interacted with "people" in my projections. This was best and longest and "realest" experience I ever had before.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Very very strange phase experience at this morning

Post by Summerlander »

Cool experience and a perfect example of how one can develop a belief-centric interpretation of the phase state. Even a hard-nosed sceptic can have these experiences of seemingly communing with the dead. And what's more, it can cast doubt on their scepticism.
Tcaster

Post by Tcaster »

Well, Im hard boiled atheist and I dont believe in any kind afterlife or god but since childhood I have these experineces...I dont know what they are but Im very interested about this phenomenon even if they are just different kind of dreams.But how real it feels it`s just awesome.

Ps. It`s very difficult to get right state of mind after waking up to have phase exp. but sometimes it`s just come naturally.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

They are definitely the product of hybrid states of the mind that combine wakefulness with dreaming, aka the phase state. I'm an atheist and a nonbeliever in the afterlife, too.