Re: do you feel resistance when separating?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
spirit walker

do you feel resistance when separating?

Post by spirit walker »

I usually use phantom wiggling because it comes really easy to me. When I try to separate, i feel resistance. I feel like i'm partially separated. Should I force it with agressive action? Do any of you feel this? I will have to try harder next time! i'm so close!
investigate

Post by investigate »

No, I don't feel resistance...
0011110101010101010111101010001110000110101101001010101001010110101010101010101111110001110101011010
greaterdragon
PHASER
PHASER

Post by greaterdragon »

Hello everyone. I try not to clutter the board with new threads so I resurrected this old thread of a topic similar to what I wanted to discuss.
I practiced the phase during the summer, having about 3-4 successful separations and short trips into the phase state. All of my efforts to separate lately have been met with resistance. The feeling of being pulled back by my body is very strong.My movements are sluggish at first and I always find myself blind in the phase. I have to rub my hands and touch objects blindly for a long time before I gain vision.
Any advice is appreciated.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I can understand exactly what is happening to you. I did go through a phase where any attempts to separate from the body were met with resistance, and, when I managed to break free, my movements were stilted, as though I were shifting through water. In many cases, vision was delayed too.

Try not to expect this to happen and bear in mind that the barriers are mental. You can break them if you believe that you can. Expectation has a lot to do with what happens in the phase state. If there is still resistance, be forceful and aggressive. As regards vision, continue to deepen until this one comes. When you rub your hands (if this is your thing) make sure you do it for at least ten seconds - count out loud if you have to and try to listen to your voice. You can also rub hands and be conscious of the warmth and friction it might produce. Pay attention to the noise your hands make while you rub. If there isn't any noise there will be.

Oh, one more thing that tends to be really effective with me. While you rub your hands, blow on them at the same time. Feel the stream of air coming out of your mouth. Sometimes you can even use that 'magical' stream to paint an environment around you. Anything is possible in the phase, you just need to believe. Sometimes it is not easy but remember the words of Morpheus: "Free your mind..."
greaterdragon
PHASER
PHASER

Post by greaterdragon »

Yup, it's definitely all in the mind. I just did not consciously expect this kind of problem. Still, I had to ask because it's always good to get another person's view on the matter just to see if perhaps I am missing something or doing something wrong. I definitely remember feeling my breath on my hands last time like you mentioned, but still got no vision and after a while I found myself back in my body and fell asleep.
Anyway, practice brings perfection I guess.
White Mist

Post by White Mist »

I use to to.

After having about 10 expieriences, I can exit with ease now. Even when sleeping and I enter the phase I get out of body automatically. I believe I have built into my subconsciouse to exit everytime I enter the phase, and thats what happens.

One expierience while exiting, the resistance was so strong I almost gave up trying to exit. But I didn't and got out.

Just be agressive and use your will power.
yunana
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: do you feel resistance when separating?

Post by yunana »

nop..this it it....and i was there !