Waterbed Technique

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Waterbed Technique

Post by Jeff »

In a couple of my regular phase experiences a few weeks ago, I held still after awakening from normal sleep (indirect techniques) and created the kinetic sensation of laying on a waterbed.(does anyone have those any more anyway?) It worked quite well.Separation was very easy afterward as I floated out through my legs and off the foot of my perceived bed.I went on about normal phase experiences afterwards...

Not sure if anyone has ever done this before specifically,so I thought I'd throw it out there........Give it a try if you haven't.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Waterbed Technique

Post by 12padams »

During mediation experiences and conscious awakenings I have done a somewhat "waterbed" technique as you mention. Basically it's feeling your nonphysical body move gentally as a whole. While trying to perceive nonphysical movement in the past I used to imagine movements such as being in a rocking boat or even a swing.

I guess in the past I just got a little bored while doing it and tried to move out of my body yet ended up moving physically. I must say though that it definitly made my body feel very numb when I used to focus on the movement. I don't really do it these days anymore due to my more "dream consciousness" focused approach which suits me much better.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Same for me.I rarely do stuff like this intentionally.More commonly I'll become lucid in a gentle sleep paralysis and a sensation is already there in progress.Then I just go with it and amplify it. But most times I just kind of know and I 'just get up'. Separation can range from a difficult struggle against a pulling force to a total lack of resistance.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
orlin1

Post by orlin1 »

Struggle depend of sensory colision

Waterbed techniqe have one big adventage minimal sensory colisioon. Is based on linear accleration normaly precieved by vestibular system.Intersing is that priority of acceleration from pyhsical body not reaching min when laing on bed it reach it only if you preaciving some nonplyhicla accelarition infoprmation with cause colision.But stiil if can vizualize this you can overcome colision and feel it.
Aso imporatant is witch waterbed is no colison of touch ,proprioreception or gravitation.Problem is it can do only feealing body as whole and must be add some other techniqe to achieve other movemnts or sensation.

I not try visuslization of waterbed of other body it may be useful.

Intersig is you not creating a nonplyhiscal body you can move in space with physical one and theoreticly wthout relaxation becouse other senses than acceleration is not in collison.But if you want some more you need techniqes for specific sense.

Accelarion is posiible use as primary sense for pahse and add others as fealing increase acording to situation.

Same fealings you can induce by caloric or electric vestibular stimulation. Angular accleration you can feel after you spining around vetical body(head) axis (other axis also posiible but hard to do ) .