Can't leave body

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Heim

Can't leave body

Post by Heim »

Hello,

I have been attempting astral projection for the past couple days using binaural beats, and I still have not had an OOBE. I can feel heavy vibrations surging through my body, but I don't notice any ringing in my ears, I'm not sure if this is because of my headphones. Anyway, I lie down, place a blindfold on, and listen to the binaural beats which also have instructions. My body gets very heavy, and sometimes my left eye likes to open, or i will feel tempted to swallow, but usually i fight through. My heart begins to pound heavily like i'm going to have a heart attack, and i'll feel vibrations, and i've heard to try to spread them through your body. At this point I tried different ways of getting out of my body. I tried the rope for a bit, then i imagined myself at a point in my room, i tried rolling over, and i tried pulling myself by my bed-post, but nothing worked. Perhaps I tried too many techniques. I was beginning to feel phantom limbs in my hands though, as if they were floating. I should probably focus on them more.

Anyway, glad to be here, and I'm excited to witness my first OOBE, and maybe project to the astral planes to see what I've been missing. Thanks.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Can't leave body

Post by Summerlander »

Binaural beats can get in the way for some people. Check out the non-autonomous methods of entering the phase in Michael Raduga's guidebook. Also, study the deferred indirect technique. Try to do it without the aid of binaural devices. Therein lies the first steps to mastership.
Heim

Post by Heim »

It's pretty hard to do without some sort of aid because I live in a pretty noisy environment. Also, I am pretty impatient of waiting to sleep, then waking up to give it another go, so I prefer more self-induced methods. I kind of go against the suggested advice, as I like to attempt binaural beats, and this morning after waking up I tried rolling out of my body, but it was a no go. I should probably focus on one method and go all for it.

Appreciate the feedback though. I have been reading a lot on the subject, and watching videos, but for some reason haven't cracked open the book yet, probably because it's so much information lol. I will do that though.
orlin1

Post by orlin1 »

I have a theory about vibration it can by caused by sensory integration colision.
In that momnet go to mind two sets of sensory information with very similar priority and mind not know witch to chose to swithing between them.This rapid switching may cause vibration.Its a edge of phase and smallest move decide with side win if you do wrong move you focus go to physical body its priority increase and you must waitof induce other try. If you wait or use right techniqe the nonplyhisial body now by primary one nad you can control it without casuse much truble with physical one.Aslo can switch directly to only nonplysical body.After some practice you find vibration are be leess stron or totaly unpresent this is baused by faster way to increase nonpyhsical signal priority when balance point is very short or unnoticable.Thory asso tel some info about dependence of vibration state to used techniqe.

Unfortunetly is not exist one best technique for separation all depend of situation.If you try it in the mornig right after awakening is another situation much less channce to get vibration witch increase by time exit techniges have the much more efectivity becouse nonexistent sensory colision (senses from body is not reactivated yet, nonpyhisical data sytem have residual activity).Only problem is this window is very short and if you mis it yout change rapidly drops.

When use witch techniqe is very complex topic and with all of this inromation you need some practice to get good result.
So you can use very complex set of techniges and have phase state when you want or you can use the simple techniqe witch is to compare to others nor very effective but if you usi it in that short window you still have much better results.