Mental Snap Back

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
salmonies

Mental Snap Back

Post by salmonies »

Hi my name is Adam and i have been practicing so many different projection methods over seven years. I read the information a friend gave me on the phase method and that night i got out and again later in the week.

However i have not been able to since , each time i try my mind snaps back to my body only after a few seconds. the first nights obe was so easy, i woke up on my side and though "why not give it a go". Being very good at phantom movement from my years of practice i just started to roll without using my musculus and i just came loose. I rolled over and fell out of my bed. Now when i try my mind just snaps back to my body.

This has always been what happens over the years of practice, i can not tell any difference between how i feel when i just came loose and feel out to when my mind is stuck.
salmonies

Re: Mental Snap Back

Post by salmonies »

any help would be great , thanks
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It sounds like a mental barrier that you need to overcome. Don't think that you are going to snap back. Just focus on a plan of action to be executed immediately. :)
salmonies

Post by salmonies »

Thanks for the reply . That was what i thought first but after i use the indirect technique and came out so easily I now think that it is something i am not noticing or taking into consideration.

Has anyone had this happen and over come it? This has been the one thing over the years stopping me from getting out and playing.