Terms translation problems

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
abc_paul

Terms translation problems

Post by abc_paul »

Hello Phasers ! glad to find out this and I want to try it too. I try to read the pdf book and i can't understand some terms.
For example "sound sleep" it means to sleep with some music to disturb you?
So after the 6 hours of REM sleep you have the brake and sleep again with some music?

I don't have the conditions to sleep over 7.30 in the morning so...I had try it one night and awake on 5AM but I did not fall in the sleep again and I had stayed awake until in the morning.

Maybe it is ok to sleep from 11 PM to 3.30 and sleep again at 3.40 ? in order to benefit the usual 7-7.30 awakening our ...I will try with this program.
Kate

Re: Terms translation problems

Post by Kate »

Sound sleep means deep sleep. Find what works for you. For some people, it is just 6 hour sleep, then quick wake and back to bed. Others can stay up for an hour and then get back to bed.
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
abc_paul

Post by abc_paul »

Thank you Kate, i was obviously make a translate mistake so first time I was trying with music :) it may look stupid but for non-native english speakers this is the first meaning of "sound sleep". Also I can't translate the "phantom wiggling" and I belive that is about random hand moves like you have to get away from an imaginary phantom...is my interpretation at least aproaching to the real meaning ?
Kate

Post by Kate »

Phantom means they are not real and wiggling is like swinging. So, those are imaginary movements of the body parts. The book is translated into many languages - what language do you speak?
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
abc_paul

Post by abc_paul »

OK Kate, thank you again .I am speaking romanian so, I had allready look to the book translations and didn't find one in romanian. Anyway , explaining to me some terms is helping me to understand other books or videos on the same theme.