Český klub - Czech Club

Post by dr.Katz »

Je tu někdo z České republiky?
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Český klub - Czech Club

Post by CKing71 »

Dear Dr. Katz, I would very much like to have a discussion with you about your interests. Additionally, I would like to learn to read and write Ceske/Russian/German and learn something about, common social norms, life styles and the thinking of the culture around these topics. (Social Science, Sociology, Cosmology)
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

Ok, why not? :)
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

What do you think got you going in all this, out of body quest, and so forth?
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

First, apologize for my english, i am not from an english speaking country. So, few years ago, i read an article in some esoteric magazine about lucide dreaming and i decided to try it. And it worked! Robert Monroe was right! I had an amazing experience with my dead grandmother, who came to my dream and told: Tom, you are dreaming, this is a dream and i am now again born in the western part of czech rep.,i am a four years old girl and my name is this...Wow. Since that dream i am excited about lucide dreaming, astral projections, near dead experiences and so on. It happened i think in 2005, eight years ago. ;)
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I would like to know what it’s like where you are, the conditions of your life, tell me about your life who you are when you are in your body as we say. I will return the favor. Tell me about others you know who want to know more? Do you know Pussy Riot? Are they going to be ok?
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

Pussy Riot are from Russia, i am not, so i didn´t know them until they become famous. So, i don´t know if they are going to be ok or not...Are you doing some scientific research? Your questions are quite tough ::) ...
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

After reading a few of your posts, I understand you have a religious or theological interest. Are you interested in theology, after life?
Rasputin was born a peasant in the small village of Pokrovskoye, along the Tura River in the Tobolsk guberniya (now Tyumen Oblast) in the immense West Siberian Plain. The date of his birth remained in doubt for some time and was estimated sometime between 1863 and 1873. Recently, new documents have surfaced revealing Rasputin's birth date as 10 January 1869 O.S. (equivalent to 22 January 1869 N.S.), the feast day of Gregory of Nyssa.
Down loaded on 02221213 from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin
A family tree, some are dead and some are living, however, begins in this life in what we use to call Prussia. We were high up in the aristocracy at the time, and up until the end of WWII, when as you already know, the world changed again.
Nikola Tesla was born on 10 July (O.S. 28 June) 1856 to Serb parents in the village of Smiljan, Austrian Empire (modern-day Croatia). His father, Milutin Tesla, was a priest of the Serbian Orthodox Church.
Down loaded on 02221213 from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
There are many instances throughout recorded time, where religions have forced themselves upon us and murdering many of us in the name of Jesus. We gladly and joyfully left humankind to their own. Hence, the future, the 20th century for some, became for others, what it is. Each person experiencing his or her own brand of hell or heaven. Just ask the Pope. Is he in hell or heaven right now? Is he battling a devil in his own way?
Be well.
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

Yes, I am interested in all kinds of religions. I actually studied the science of religion for some time in the past.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

King: 02251213
I’m considered a, to be, a: atheist, nonbeliever, skeptic, cynic, heretic, and so forth, in my physical body’s environment, at the present moment, as you are. For if you were not, I would not be here I-ther. My interest in you comes from comments in your posts. I am sure I detected a genuine curiosity. I also detected some willing-openness to the idea of achieving some degree of liberation from it, through it. Oobe’s and religion.
What I am doing here now, is studying methods of focusing my mind on to a point in specific directions, both while in and out of my body. I began to realize quickly, that my past-life concerns dominated most of my beliefs and thinking in the present moments. Yet, my memories still were also brought forward with me both in and out of my body. I experience the memories of myself without a body or physical brain to house those memories.
I feel safer when my “in-body self”, my physical self, is doing the analysis of my phase states. There are others, who can, with a kind of permission and acceptance, mutual understanding, enter in. However, my conscious self is directed “else ware” with-in each of the precise moments, the other entity’s are in. When they are, they can, they do then manipulate physical objects in the same way I do, when I’m in. My fear arises out not knowing there intent all the time. Another’s intentions is not always to my special benefit, or will be yours for that matter.
The flickering of myself, during transition is slight there is no fear on my part, until I realize a transition is occurring, in to out.
Be well
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

No, I´m not considered to be atheist, skeptic and so on...Almost all people around me are atheists and skeptics, but not me. I was born in the atheist country, in the atheist and communist family, but it has no impact on my view of life.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

What would you subscribe to then: agnosticism? Just curious.
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

Hmm...maybe I´am agnostic, but to be honest I believe in life after life, reincarnation and so on.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Nothing wrong with leaving the door open to that, mate. It is still a possibility. Belief in an afterlife can be separate from the belief in God or gods. In other words, an afterlife can exist independent of a supernatural creator. How do you feel about the God hypothesis?
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

If you have in mind the God - old man, smoking his pipe and living in clouds? I don´t believe in this. But the God as a supernatural intelligence? Yes i do believe. I had some own experiences with magic mushroms that changed my opinions, few years ago, so I believe in it. ;)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I wouldn't expect you to believe in that old man, anyway! ;D

Thanks for clarifying your stance on the matter, btw! :)
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

What one calls themselves, how one defines themselves, the names we give ourselves are all meaningless. Conditions within Phase don’t care who or what you are. Other than, it is used by too many to label others, keep one stupid, and confined in thought, and in dogma. The Pope is now a Heretic, by all religious definitions to his own church, what do you think he should ascribe too. Young people were molested, killed, and were tormented for years, and he covered for the evil. Sympathy for the devil. Religon, now days, is an impedance to knowing who you are, and it will set you up for greater fear to enter in. (King, C., 2013)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Religion has always been an impediment for self-growth. Apart from Buddhism but then again I wouldn't say that's a religion at all. I believe that today there is an ongoing battle between rationalism and superstition. Science is one form of rationalism. Religion is the most common form of superstition. :-X
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

Yes, Buddhism is not a religion, there is no God. Buddhism is psychology and philosophy, I think. My favourite religion is zen-buddhism. What about you?
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Whenever one talks about anything or even thinks about a thing. We all translate, interpret, understand the meaning behind the words. For the words themselves are symbols, however, one may have a different meaning for the same symbol or phrase within the subject matter of the discussion.
For example, I write in a passive voice format, and mix APA formatting, without the third person, when I reference another explorer, let’s say. Moreover, I use a scholarly approach when acknowledging others success. When I speak of ZEN, I remembered Allen Watts, a beloved traveler and scholarly explorer, as was Jesus. Both dead in your terms, yet they both made their contribution historically for all of us to examine.
I’m the intrepid anthropologist today.
“Alan Wilson Watts (6 January 1915 – 16 November 1973) was a British-born philosopher, writer, and speaker, best known as an interpreter and populariser of Eastern philosophy for a Western audience. Born in Chislehurst, he moved to the United States in 1938 and began Zen training in New York.
Carl Gustav Jung (/ˈjʊŋ/ YUUNG; German: [ˈkarl ˈɡʊstaf ˈjʊŋ]; 26 July 1875 – 6 June 1961) was a Swiss psychotherapist and psychiatrist who founded analytical psychology. Jung proposed and developed the concepts of the extraverted and the introverted personality, archetypes, and the collective unconscious.
Sigmund Freud (German pronunciation: [ˈziːkmʊnt ˈfʁɔʏt]; born Sigismund Schlomo Freud; 6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939) was an Austrian neurologist who became known as the founding father of psychoanalysis.
Freud qualified as a Doctor of Medicine at the University of Vienna in 1881, and then carried out research into cerebral palsy, aphasia and microscopic neuroanatomy at the Vienna General Hospital.”
Down loaded on 03032013 from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOxlZm2AU4o
There is a great deal of historic material that could be debated and reviewed, but who wants to go backward. Look back-ward at how we got so forward; accept for yourself what you are presently bearing in mind, that is also, unfolding around you now. Insert and assert yourself within it and talk about it.
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

Sigmund Freud was born in my country, Czech rep. 8) Yes, I know Alan Watts, I actually read his book The Way of Zen few year ago and it was my first book of Zen-buddhism I´ve ever read.