Re: Quantum Field Theory of the Human Psyche

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Quantum Field Theory of the Human Psyche

Post by Jeff »

http://www.cunimb.com/francois/Psyche_english.pdf

This paper addresses sleep and describes a "ground state" for the human psyche.The individual arises as an "excitation" on this ground state.

I'm still reading this but I'm liking it so far.After reading this kind of stuff I've always felt that phase consciousness,or Lucidity, is some sort of volitile state that returns to a 'ground state' when one falls back into dream consciousness. I also think that possibly the phase environment,the (collective)subconscious and abstract quantum 'hilbert' spaces are related or maybe one thing. ( Thomas Campbell's NPMR ? )

I think this paper goes in this direction...
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I love you! :-*

Great link. Great paper. Great stuff. Hmmm...

"“The challenge is to find a satisfactory way to associate the observer of subjective awareness with the observer of quantum mechanicsâ€
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Hi Summerlander,
LOL..it's great to discuss this stuff with like minded experiencers!
:)
I've had the same type of thoughts about our waking 'physical' world -It's like a more stable,predictable phase I sometimes think.. I wonder if it has something to do with the so called 'quantum zeno effect.' Maybe it has different values or works at a different scale in the phase (NPMR ruleset in The Big Computer) as compared to waking PMR.

Macroscale objects in the phase (NPMR) seem to require more frequent observations to remain consistent from frame to frame as I'm sure you've experienced. I wonder if this explains a bit about why we can close our (phase) eyes and reopen them to see a new environment- the techniques for teleportation,maintaining, etc.  LOL,I wish more physicists were OBEers so they could carry out phase experiments.

BTW,
I found this presentation by Dean Radin last week,it blew my mind.I know you'll appreciate it ! ( checkout the whole series when you can!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBDmHT-D ... playnext=3

This removed any remaining doubt within me about the correctness of relating mind and QM .
Last edited by Jeff on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I think it has a lot to do with the quantum zeno effect. That arrow is not moving until you watch it! LOL! :D

I enjoyed that video too. It is a bit more complex than the double slit experiment but it illustrates pretty well what we are discussing here.

It seems there are different levels of reality and the mind affects them. In PMR, the act of observing collapsing an outcome is more apparent on a quantum level, but, in the Phase realms, it happens on a macro level.

Like in dreams when you look at something then look away then back and it is different...hmmm...there is definitely something there. I think the dream reality is REAL (existent) but highly unstable (higher entropy) and not as frequently observed. Perhaps the higher the number of non-physical beings observing one dreamworld, the longer it will last and the more stable it becomes.

Other dreams only last for the duration that we are there, usually when we are the only ones, and others appear to remain - as though they have been watched several times - and we may return to them on other occasions.

Observing plays a massive role. It's like we create realities. I often imagine that we are the void itself which is full of realities. This void is aware and likes to observe what's in itself.

It is also interesting to note that dreams often appear to become more vivid and settled when the dreamer (observer) becomes lucid. Suddenly the observer starts to pay more attention!!! ;)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.