How to breathe when traveling through Outer Space or underwater

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
Morris

How to breathe when traveling through Outer Space or underwater

Post by Morris »

Dear Michael,
On page 161 of your book "School of Out-Of-Body Travel - I", under the topic "Typical Mistakes When Using Applications", you mention that a typical mistake is "forgetting to consider how to breathe when traveling through Outer Space or underwater, which may lead to asphyxiation".

Could you please explain the correct way for a person to breathe under these circumstances when they are in the phase. I have always been reluctant to travel to Outer Space or underwater when I am in the phase because I'm not sure whether it will interfere with my breathing in my physical body that is lying on my bed.

Thanks very much for providing this book free of charge on the internet. It is the most common sense approach to the subject that I have ever read.

Best regards,
Morris
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How to breathe when traveling through Outer Space or underwater

Post by Michael Raduga »

Just try it once and there will be no questions. In 90% there is no problem. Do not create it to yourself.

Even if you get some no good situations it cannot harm your physical bady. Just some bad emotions.

In all crucial situations you always will be back to the body and everything will be ok
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Re: How to breathe when traveling through Outer Space or underwater

Post by Rudolph »

I have projected into outer space and I knew I was in space and I knew I did not need to breath. I flew out past the planets and breathing was not a concern. I did however, have a very anxious feeling and a sense of weird strangeness. Also a feeling of being very, very alone.

When I am OBE underwater I simply breath normal...sorta like a fish.